- What are you the name of your shop?
- Where you will run the business, home or store front?
- Where you will get your equipment if the open front of the store.
- Do you run your own business or hire employees?
- Where you will get a cupcake baking supplies and cake decorations?
- What permits, licenses, etc. required in your area for food service?
- What kind of advertising you will do to get exposure for your new business?
- Find a startegik
- Produce baking and decorating service menu with prices available to prospective clients. Calculate the cost of labor supply and hourly plus a markup for your signature cake. To remain competitive in your community, ask the price of cakes from other bakeries in the area to adjust your menu accordingly.
- Hire an assistant who is interested in baking, but can complete the administrative tasks as you help the customer. Your assistant should be able to handle the phone, delivery schedules and provide assistance in basic cooking projects. Advertise for additional part-time and temporary assistance culinary institutions, household appliance stores and art schools to search for creative workers.
- Design website for your cake bakery offering a landing place for interested customers. Snap digital photos to your cake, and writing descriptions for each image to help customers come up with ideas for their own cake. Attach order form along with the price range for your cake to encourage online ordering.
All these things are very important to start your own business cake shop. You may want to consider taking cake decorating classes to master your skills.
Highly recommend getting online and checking out the blog to find out all the latest trends cupcake recipes, cake decorations, and ideas.
You may find that a giant cake was a big trend now, or the chocolate cupcakes are the best sellers, you may learn where to find
Cutest cupcake wrappers. The more information you can get, the more successful your business will be.what do you need to open a cake shop