Creative puzzles - what is it?
Creative puzzles on the surface seem quite similar to the usual. However, when you delve into the subject the difference between them is very apparent. The main one is the fact that using one and the same components, it is possible to arrange many compositions. Only imagination will limit the child to create. A good example can be a locomotive consisting of wagons. However, they can be arranged in different ways making each time the resulting construction can have a different look depending on how the child fits the smaller puzzle pieces together.
Benefits of Creative Puzzles
By using this educational toy, a child can learn a lot of good things. Some of the most important and valued skills and qualities that a child gains include:
- Spatial imagination and ingenuity - matching elements in any composition creates more and more new combinations pleasing to the child's ey
- Emotional bonds - nobody said that children have to solve puzzles alone. By interacting with the parent/guardian he/she can also strengthen the bonds with them while playing together.
- Focus - without this, it will not be possible to fit specific pieces together.
- Manual dexterity - hand-eye coordination is always at work!
- Satisfaction - after assembling the entire illustration, the end result can be very satisfying for the child, teaching that you can reach your goal by taking small steps.